Friday, July 3

Cassie: Revisited

Cassie was featured before when she first came on the scene back in 2006, but that article only received a few responses. I didn't even know she was Asian until I looked up her bio a few weeks ago or knew that she was featured already until I looked in the archives. Usually I can remember who has been featured on Asian Sirens without looking, so it seems that I missed that article on her.

Recently she's been in the news and back on my radar because of her nude pics that were leaked onto the internet, so I figured I would give her a revisit because I think she is very gorgeous. Maybe you will think the same.

Originally, I was going to scrap this article since Cassie was featured already, but I decided to continue for those that may not know about her, or like me who didn't know she was Asian, or for those that have been living in a cave for the past few weeks and haven't heard the news that her computer was hacked and her nude pics were released on the web.

I first took notice to her when the video for her first single, Me & U came out and was a pretty hot song at the time, but what I couldn't get enough of was checking out her sexy, petite frame, that beautiful smile, and those luscious lips.

Currently she has a new single out off of her forthcoming album entitled Must Be Love with Puff Daddy which I think is alright. And it's unfortunate that her computer was hacked into, but if you don't want anyone to see you naked, then don't take those pictures in the first place. Anyway, here's more photos below. And if you need a better look at her, I have 300 pics that you can check out as well.










No comments:

Post a Comment