Thursday, July 9

An update and some pictures of hot Asian Jun Natsukawa

Ok back to doing some updates, yep said that last time as well lol, but i really will. :)Decided to go traveling across the world, will be going to south east Asia. So that will include Thailand of course!!!, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Laos. Then off to Australia, new Zealand and maybe south America.

I of course will update with the pictures of the hot asian girls i see along my travels. I wont be going until next year go to save a lot more cash so if you wanna help me out click on some of the links :P

Right, today i have Jun Natsukawa she is a pretty hot Asian girl, been meaning to add her to the site but since I’m a lazy cunt has waiting until now. Check out some of the pictures she is really cute in some of them.

Oh i have a great site called Idol 69, they specialize in the hottest Asian babes on this planet, so why not check them out?







No comments:

Post a Comment