Monday, July 13

Moko.cc

Editor’s note: This is a guest post by Candyman.

It has been a while since I wrote an article for Asian Sirens. Work and life has been keeping me busy, but mainly the reason has been because I did not have something to write about that was worth writing an article for, and also because I started a blog that I have been working on. A while back I found out about Moko.cc but didn’t check it out until just recently. Once I started to check it out and see the models that were showcased, it quickly became a site that I needed to write about.

Moko is a hotbed for pictures of gorgeous models. It took me a moment to figure out how to navigate the site since I can’t read Chinese, but once I was able to figure it out I have been coming across one hottie after another who have been mind blowing for the most part. I still can’t pick a favorite model. If I had to pick one, right now it would by Wu Yi Man, but my favorite is anyone wearing the least amount of clothing or rocking a t-shirt that shows the underneath part of their breasts (neathage) and their midsection. So if you are into hot Asian models, give them a look.













No comments:

Post a Comment